You found my old blog. Thanks for visiting! For my new writing, visit mikesententia.com.
Yesterday, I told you about my mental muscles setting up new connections to my mind without any conscious instruction. Today, I’ll tell you why it happened.
But let me start by answering Ona’s question:
I have no idea why you think it shouldn’t happen – after all all sorts of processes run unconsciously all day long
I can’t say exactly, but a few things come to mind:
- I wasn’t expecting anything new that day. All I did was get up, use the same ethereal software I always use for manifesting, then do some non-magickal computer consulting.
- When I felt the tingling in my head, and ruled out the common causes for that tingling, I became worried. I do occasionally get bothered by spirits, who sometimes do bizarre attacks that might feel like this.
- I think of my mental muscles like my arm, reaching out to do magick. So it was like my arm was moving on its own. Maybe it’s the wrong metaphor, but it’s how I’ve thought about them for years.
So, I wasn’t exactly worried, but I definitely thought it was weird. Turns out, I was wrong. I called my trainers after work, and they explained:
- My communication connections are set up better now than they were before. (“Communication connections” = The connections you use to get messages into and out of your mind.)
- Most likely, when the ethereal software connected to my mind to set up for numbers and letters, it showed my mental muscles a more thorough procedure for setting up communication connections. My mental muscles then applied it everywhere else.
- They verified this by looking at the software’s connections for numbers and letters, which were indeed set up better than my communication connections were before this surprising new setup, and roughly as well as my communication connections are now.
- My trainer explained that this is fairly common, and that I simply haven’t noticed it before.
So, indeed, this isn’t the first time it’s happened, and it isn’t weird. I’m just more aware of these changes now — or my mental muscles are making larger, more noticeable changes. Either way, I learned something new, and wanted to share.
If you liked this post, consider visiting my current blog at mikesententia.com.
Note: Loving all the comments these days. I’m can’t respond to every comment, but I do read every one. They’re great, they make me smile, and many of them deserve an entire post in reply. I’ll get back to as many as I can as soon as I can, and please, keep commenting.