You found my old blog. Thanks for visiting! For my new writing, visit mikesententia.com.
When I started debugging my psychic intuitions, I thought the problem was the ethereal software. Not that the software itself was broken, but that I had it configured wrong. I thought I would learn the right commands to ask the software to do the right things, and everything would simply work.
But the problem turned out to be my communication. I thought I was good enough because I’d more-or-less learned level 4 communication. But it turned out, I was only doing a sloppy level 4, and had never really learned level 2. I only properly knew level 1 communication, and that just wasn’t going to get me where I wanted to go.
That takes us up to today’s post, about my training in level 2 communication. I called the same spirit that tested the various communication levels, and asked him how to do level 2 communication. The answer:
- To send, you think the message, and use your mental muscles (the ones that handle communication) to hold and sustain the signatures that your mind creates as you think that message. You sustain those signatures until the receiver (the spirit or ethereal software) picks them up.
- To receive, you let the sender (the spirit or software) connect its message to your thinking mind. (The message is made of the signatures corresponding to the thoughts being sent, similar to how you created signatures when sending.) Then, you use your mental muscles (again, the ones for communication) to sink those signatures into your thinking mind, which drops the message into your thoughts.
I’ve honestly lost all sense of how simple or complex a technique sounds, but this one was pretty easy. Everything in there is also a step for level 4 communication*, so I already more-or-less knew how to do them.
*On level 4 containing level 2: I think this is intentional. It would make sense to add one additional step at a time, so level 3 adds one step to level 2, and level 4 adds one step to level 3.
I discovered, though, that there’s a huge difference between more-or-less knowing a technique, and actually knowing it. Once I got the technique right, the thoughts entered my mind with some force, so I couldn’t not think them. Even when I sort-of-did level 4 communication before, the message wasn’t this clear or easy to read, because I wasn’t doing the level 2 parts of the communication as well as I am now.
That clarity is what makes it tiring, really. When you think normally, your brain’s signature flows up to your thinking mind. Communication, when done properly, places your thinking mind into a state that doesn’t match your brain activity, then carries that new state down into the brain. Clearer communication means a more pronounced shift, and the clearer it is, the more tiring it is. I’m still getting used to it.
But even so, I’m using level 2 communication for pretty much everything: Manifesting, other training, and even social calls with spirits. My psychic intuitions seem to be more accurate, and communication in general is much clearer for me. Plus, the spirits tell me this is easier on them, too. It’ll take a while until I’m really happy with my communication techniques, but this is exactly what I need to practice, not only to learn psychic intuitions, but also to remove the “more-or-less”-ness from my other communication techniques.Other posts in this series:
- Becoming Psychic... Again (November 26, 2012)
- Debugging Psychic: Finally Getting It (March 4, 2013)
- Debugging Psychic Intuitions (Sept 2012) (September 23, 2012)
- Debugging Psychic: Finally Getting It, Part II (March 6, 2013)
- Update: Manifesting and Psychic Intuitions (January 23, 2013)
- Debugging Psychic: A Success (October 29, 2012)
- Debugging Psychic: Why I Rejected the Easy Path (October 9, 2012)
- Debugging Psychic: Making a Plan (October 12, 2012)
- Debugging Psychic: Learning Level 2 Communication (October 17, 2012)
- Debugging Psychic: Uncovering a Large Problem (October 8, 2012)