You found my old blog. Thanks for visiting! For my new writing, visit mikesententia.com.
Last manifesting post, we discussed how it’s better to ask, “Make X happen,” rather than, “What should I do?” But sometimes, you really want to know what to do. And there’s a trick to handling that.
Once again, this post comes from my training with spirits. They usually steer me true, and it makes sense to me, but try it for yourself and see how it works for you.
Suppose you ask, “Tell me what will happen if I negotiate hard for my salary with this new job?” Manifesting says, “You’ll get a better rate, you should do it.” Sounds simple, right?
But the ethereal software that handles your manifesting had a lot more data. Right or wrong, it’s programmed to not overwhelm the user, which means it simplifies and over-simplifies its answer. The real data is probably closer to, “Across most interactions, for most of the ways you would handle this, and for most of the unpredictable events that affect the other person’s mood, you’ll still get the job and get a better rate.” That’s… a lot less simple. What’s the probability of this good outcome? What’s the probability of a bad outcome? How does your new-found, manifesting-inspired confidence impact how you’ll behave, and how do those changes impact the probabilities?
(The software probably has settings for how much it shares. I’ll look into that eventually.)
Imagine you ask what to do, get an answer, and do it. Except the real data was, “Do X, and you’ll have a good outcome with 75% probability.” Now, 75% is pretty good. I’ll take those odds in Vegas. But wouldn’t you like to know? Especially if you’re testing your manifesting, and trying to debug the failures, wouldn’t it be good to know that 25% failure was expected?
One answer would be have it tell you those probabilities. And I intend to do that at some point, but for now, I’m asking the spirits I train with to put me through their normal training program for manifesting, and their Level 3 manifesting is a simple solution:
Ask what you should do. Then manifest to make that good outcome occur.
So, after asking about negotiating for a better salary, you say, “Great. Make that recommended path happen.” And now we’re engaging all of the basic, simple, “Make X happen” manifesting we’ve been doing before, on the highest-probability-of-success path. Which, it seems to me, will lead to success more often than just asking for X and then doing whatever I was going to do anyway.
But wait, there’s one more reason to do this: The ethereal software expects it. At least, mine does: It’s programmed to assume you’ll ask for the path to be successful, so when it says, “X is the best option,” what it really means is, “If you’re going to use manifesting for success in whichever path you choose, then X is the best option.” Which is a bit different.
How does the ethereal software you use for manifesting work? (It’s probably different software than I’m using.) Try this, see what happens, and leave a comment letting us all know in the comments.If you liked this post, consider visiting my current blog at mikesententia.com.